Sunday 23 March 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge - Day 6 - Most annoying anime character


Oh!!!! There is a few I find really annoying. Am I allowed a list??
Lately I really hate Foxy the silver fox from One Piece. OMG! His face, the things he say…ah!!! Please shut up!!  He is just so annoying!!!
image
I think Coby from One Piece annoying. Just get on my nerves!!!! >< But when I just tried to find a pic of him I think he transforms to be better, I kinda guessed this but didnt think he will be this successful?  I dno, just skimmed though the info cause I’m nosy.
image
There’s one of the villians at the end of Full metal alchemist I really find annoying, but it’s been so long and I can’t tell the difference who it is. I think its lust… but not sure. It’s a women that because of jealousy that kinda messed up everyone’s life. 
There should be more characters I find annoying. But I can’t think of any this moment! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment