Sunday 23 March 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge - Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

Ohhhh!!! This is fun! Been thinking for age! Kinda hard. I think I do have anime characters I am like, I don’t need to find someone I want to be. But it was hard. I thought about Nami from One Piece. Because we both love MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we can be really violent~~ hehe!!! But she is a navigator, and that’s one thing we are not alike, I get lost soooooo easily!!! >< I also thought I’m like Sakura Haruno from Naruto. Because we have a inner self and violent haha! In the end, I think I’m most like Honey (Mitsukuni Haninozuka ) from Ouran Highschool Host Club. We are both really tiny! Old but look young hehe! Love sweets! Cry a lot. Have stuffed toys! hehe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment