Wednesday 19 March 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge - Day 3 - Your anime crush



Ohhhhh this is so hard!!! There is a few that I really like. Like, Roronoa Zoro from One Piece, Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, Neji Hyuna from Naruto, Kakashi Hatake from Naruto, Shinichi Kudo/Conan from Detective Conan, Trunks from Dragonball….. But I guess my favourite favourite favourite… was so hard… it’s either Gaara or Kiba Inuzuka from Naruto. But in the end I think it’s more on Kiba. Cause he’s just sooooo cute!!!! When he tease Hinata or just pick random fights with Naruto hehe! And he’s just so cute when he laughs and smile. Sound like a nutcase haha. Plus he have a dog!!! :O!!! Akamaru used to be so cute when he was a pup but when he got big he kinda… I don’t know. Not that detailed drawing? But anyway. I think my biggest anime crush is Kiba haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment