Monday 31 March 2014

30 Day Anime Challenge - Day 15 - Anime you want to see but haven't yet

Hm… There is actually a lot I want to see. Hm… Am I allowed a wee list? Hehe. 
Not in any particular order.
I heard about “Daily lives of highschool boys” and apparently its really silly and funny hehe.
image
Next there’s “Brothers conflict”. Just sound like something funny and cute I will like hehe! 
image
Next there’s Shakugan no shana. I think I watched one ep before or watched a bit of trailer and I heard its really good. But theres so many animes, not enough time ><
image
Next there’s “Kaichou wa maid-sama”. I’m reading the manga now and its so funny hehe! Really want to watch the anime as well! 
image
Next there’s “Inuyasha”. I guess this is because it’s been out for a while and its really popular. And there’s good reviews, so I want to watch this hehe! ^^
image
Lastly (I think), I want to watch “Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood”. I loved the FMA, and watched the movie so I really want to watch brotherhood as well!!!!!!!!!!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment