Friday 11 May 2012

My extremely super amazing lunch


Well... My lunch? It was like the best... Money worth as well. Even though mines was the most expensive but I had quite a few things and it looked really nice as well.
Damn, need to practice more with my camera... so blurry at the back and miso soup so focused...But doesn't matter, I did take close up photos for all the wee dishes I got ^^

De Luxe Lunch Set
Miyabi
Sashimi, sautéd beef fillet served with a sizzling hot "Teriyaki" sauce and side salad  

Served with rice, miso soup, pickles and fruit

WOW! look at that... It's so cute! ^^ a wee dish for sashimi. Salmon, Tuna and something I'm not sure but it was really nice, so hopefully it's not some sort of creepy fish haha. 


Then of course, one of the most important food in Japanese cuisine, rice!!!!!!! 
Includes a wee dish of pickles. The pink one is pickled ginger, best pickled ginger I've ever eaten! I normally just eat like one or two slices and that's it but this one is yummy! ^^..... the green one doesn't taste nice though =(
AND!! FRUIT!! hehe! a wee plate of fruit as well. Orange, pineapple and kiwi! Fruit was nice and sweet. So cute! ^^


Miso Soup! ^^.... If I knew I'm getting miso soup I probably wouldn't order the green tea... Didn't really like their green tea :/



Side salad! =D Was nice. The wee crispy thing at the top was nice. Not sure what it's called... Its like cut into slices but there's like lots of wee holes in it. Some sort of veg.


WAKAKAKAKAKA
The main point in my lovely lunch. THE BEEF!!!! ^^
Sautéd beef fillet served with a sizzling hot "Teriyaki" sauce.
IT WAS EXTREMELY SUPER INCREDIBLY YUMMY!!!!
Highly recommend =D
Only bad thing about this is probably the baby sweetcorn and the courgette, cause I don't like to eat them haha. But the tomato and the mushroom was nice! ^^

I can say I enjoyed this amazing lunch. Haven't had lunch this awesome in a while. It was a bit pricey but it's not like I go often, so I guess it's alright for a wee treat ;-)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment