Saturday 5 May 2012

London London London

Been really busy with college work lately... So haven't wrote anything in ages!!... so sad :(

Well I should be doing college stuff, but I'm tried and I feel like coming onto blogger for a wee walk. haha.

Anyway, title of this post is london london london... hm, I wonder what I will write about =p
I went to london on 23rd, 24th, 25th April last month, was great fun!! 3 days and 2 night, wish it was longer though. A wee break from home haha. Well, I done loads of stuff, was so tired and actually slept like all day when I came back home.
First day there I went to this amazing Japanese restaurant, Mitsukoshi
for a late lunch/early dinner. Highly recommend if you like japanese food. Its sooooo yummy!!! It's a bit pricey though, but worth it. It's at 
Dorland House
14-20 Regent street
SW1Y 4PH

Highlight of the day was going to one of my favourite singer's concert in the o2 arena!! EASON CHAN!! "who the hell is eason chan?" google it =p 

The second day I went to HARRY POTTER STUDIOS!!!! IF YOU ARE A HARRY POTTER FAN YOU MUST GO!!!!!!!!
Then it was just eat and eat and eat and a bit of shopping for the night and the next day.

Well, I want to do this post cause I want to show the lovely pics I took in London, mostly want to show photos of food. I LOVE FOOD! well ones that taste nice haha. So here goes! :D
Oh! And just a few days I went to London I bought myself a new camera.... Canon DSLR 550D... It looks very sexy ;) My wee boy haha... I kinda sound like a peedo now, calling my wee boy sexy hahaha.


Sashimi set meal

Contains the obvious, sashimi, rice,soup and pickles. 
Looks soooooo nice how they put everything onto the tray. And the crab on the spoon, really liked that, looks really nice.






Well I am tired so two pics tonight and shall continue later~ My bed misses me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment