Friday 11 May 2012

Japanese Supermarket, yeah!

After my lovely dinner at Mitsukoshi Restaurant, we went next door to the Japanese supermarket to do some nosy-ing and see if we can find some nice snacks hehehehe!
Bought snacks, tea, wee cute sake and a super cute cup! 


Wee sake is more for display than for drinking. My dad have this glass cabinet which is filled with the cutest wee shot glasses and wine samples etc. So we bought the wee sake to add to the collection ^^.
Yeah green tea! Anyone who like green tea should try this, it's brown rice tea. Its really nice. hehe! Can't really describe the taste but the taste... a bit like green tea feeling I guess haha =)


These were for myself and for friends. Sweeties!!! Apparently the sweets are very nice ;-) So whoever reads this and see them in a shop, then stock up hehe!! ^^
Seaweed crackers, one of my favourite snacks. Was like buy one get one half price I think, or something like that so bought two packets! One for myself and one for friend as a souvenir hehe! ^^ They are really nice as well by the way ;-) 


Hehe!!! MY NEW CUP!!!! One for myself and one for souvenir for my lovely friend. 
This cup is like the cutest thing ever!!!!! Put it upside down then it's a lucky cat sitting up, and when you use it, the cat goes upside down!!! ITS SOOOO CUTE!!!!! 





Yes, I know we just ate like 10minutes ago, but omg!! Look!!! Tataki Beef! Omg! All those beef loving people, YOU MUST TRY!!! It's like super yummy!! ^^ 




Assorted Sashimi-Yummy!
Tuna, Salmon, Squid, Octopus, Scallops, and some other fish... Don't know why the box doesn't tell you whats in the box. I'm not a big fan of raw scallop, taste... eugh ><... 
The rest was nice. 
Octopus!!! squid!! Salmon!! My most favourites!!! ^^


So weird, we had to pay like 10p for a chopstick. Or we could be pure horrible and use our hands haha. 
Well hotel had teaspoons but would just be pure awkward haha.
It had a sign that says bento and sushi boxes get free chopsticks. I was like to the cashier, don't we get chopsticks? and she was like it's only for bento and sushi boxes. Totally don't get it. You can eat sushi with your hands... but how do you expect customers to eat the bento and sashimi boxes.... I know it's just 10p, which we didn't mind at the point, but still!!! It's like forcing people to buy chopsticks just to eat sashimi... =(

Lovely trip to the japanese supermarket~~ La la la la la
Bet I'll be there often if I live near a japanese supermarket hahaha.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment