Friday 10 May 2013

New discovery...


I came across this really cool pic (1st pic)…. So done some google research and its Reita from The Gazette, a j-rock band. The noseband make him look so cool!!!! =O According to forums and stuff I looked at, he have it on because he doesn't like his nose and having it on can get attention. 
He kinda remembers me of the anime Naruto. There’s this Konoha ninja, don’t know his name, it’s like a small character but appears once in a while, he was one of the guys that helped Asuma’s last fight, the guy with a plaster/bandage over his nose. Also he reminds me of Kakashi!!! =D Think after watching Naruto, everyone that covers part of their face reminds me of Kakashi~~~ ^_^ eeeee!!! =]
Listened to some songs of theirs on Tumblr, not bad. Considering to get their songs when I’m free. =]



No comments:

Post a Comment