Thursday 15 March 2012

quote from wolf island by darren shan

“look at me!" I roar. "Do you think you'll be the first I've killed today? I wasn't a murderer, but you changed me. I'm a monster now. And I'm hungry." 
"Meera!" Anotoine whines. "Prae! Please, I beg you. You're civilised people. Help me!" 
"We can't," Prae says coldly. "Even if we wanted to - and personally I have no problem with him gutting you - we couldn't. He's not ours to control. He's one of your specimens. You helped create him - now you have to deal with him” 
― Darren ShanWolf Island

wow!! Near the end of my book, omg!! highly reccommend!! its so good.... see if you read the book and know the story more then you read the quote above... wow!!! you would be hyper like him!! Prae have always been an annoying character in the series... realised shes wrong and "kinda" turns into a good guy... what she just said.. must be the best thing she have said throughout the whole series!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment